Wednesday, March 27, 2013

What is your BIGGEST and BEST-EST?

The BIGGEST, BEST-EST learning I have received this week:

I share this life experience with some of the most AMAZING people! Seriously! I am SO blessed to have some of the worlds MOST amazing people in my life. People who are willing to expand, even through the discomfort.

People willing to say "I don't know, but I am going to do everything I can to find out!" People who are willing to acknowledge that it is POSSIBLE that the reason their life isn't "great" may have something to do with what THEY are doing.

I mean seriously, these are the amazing people I get to share myself with. People who genuinely want to connect.

What is most AMAZING to me though, is that I GET TO CHOOSE who I share my journey with! I LOVE that.

I get to choose my experience. ALWAYS. I get to create this life. ALWAYS. Things may happen I am not expecting, but I get to CHOOSE how I respond. ALWAYS!

SO this is a day of HUGE gratitude to and for the AMAZING people I have in my life. Super blessed, SUPER cool.

Speak kindly to yourself.
Mwah!

No comments:

Post a Comment