Thursday, March 28, 2013

What Could I Spend the REST of My Life Talking About?

If you had have asked me this 4 years ago, I probably would have responded with "I'll tell you what I DON'T want to be talking about". So, in simple terms, back then...I didn't know!

Now I think I can ultimately it is as simple as having AUTHENTIC CONNECTION CONVERSATIONS. Out of our heads, and into our hearts!

How did I come to know this? I think this sums it up best:

"The great breakthroughs in our lives generally happen only as a result of the accumulation of innumerable small steps and minor achievements. We are called to reach out to someone, to pick up a book on the library shelf, to sign up for a class even though we're convinced we don't have the time or money, to go to our desks each day, to turn left instead of right. THESE are fire drills for our bigger calls" (Gregg Levoy).

What else could I talk about for the rest of my life?

I could spend the rest of my life talking about the journey of creation. Of creating the EXPERIENCE that EACH of us wants to have and to do that we need to REMEMBER our most divine selves! Exploring our beautiful, unique, brilliant selves! By doing this it shifts the generational patterns that we have inherited and propels us further into the absolute endless POSSIBILITIES that are available. That we do not need to respond to the world, but to proactively move through it and play!

What else?

DO WHAT YOU LOVE, LOVE WHAT YOU DO!

What else?

The most EXCITING thing for me to experience is those 'wow' moments of clarity. Those synchronistic encounters and conversations.

What else?

Exploring the possibility there is ANOTHER way.

What else?

Challenging the belief that because the generations who went before us did it THAT way, that maybe there is a way to improve on that way!

Ultimately, when we own our own greatness..the impact is immeasurable!

Have you owned your own greatness?

Speak kindly to yourself.
Mwah!


No comments:

Post a Comment