Monday, March 25, 2013

Maybe we can "plug-hole" like this???

Another way to view 'plug-holing' is this:

Say you have this massive, humungous, fantastic, brilliant dream. It is so big it is potentially overwhelming!

What if you imagined that this big dream was like water that sat inside a massive vessel/container. This container has a plug. While the plug remains in, the water stays still. You try and scoop it out with your hands..to where, into what. It's tiring. Your back hurts. You can't see the bottom. It isn't fun. You wonder why you are doing it. You get frustrated and just want to push the container open...get the dream out! But it is too big. You can't.

What if the plug hole represented one of you core values or one of your life passions. What if the dream needed to move through this value in order to be fully free. What if the plug represented your awareness of your values and your passions??

What if once you know what you truly value, or what you are truly passionate about you pull the plug and the water moves effortless to where it is supposed to move...effortlessly.

I know..."yeah but what about the fact I don't have time to just sit back and wait?".
I know..."It's alright for you, you have all the freedom in the world to play with this stuff".
I know..."You don't have the mortgage I have, the husband I have, the children I have, the job I have, the illness I have, the mother I have, the shoes I have, the grey hair I have, the (insert your own "it's alright for you construct")...

All of these "alrights for you" are just face washers and plastic bags in the water. Blocking the flow.

If your water isn't moving freely right now, lets have a conversation and see if we can zero in on your values and your passions. This will help release that plug and get some dreams moving into our experience!

It's actually really easy.

Be courageous enough to move into the life you are meant to live!

And remember...ALWAYS speak kindly to and about yourself
Mwah

No comments:

Post a Comment