Tuesday, March 12, 2013

It's so easy...

...to give up on your dreams....in the short term!

Have you ever experienced the immense buzz of being on purpose and just 'knowing' with every inch of you that you are on the right path. you feel it, you can talk about it, others reaffirm it, you draw up maps, write pages on it, pictures, dream some more, look into 'how'...and then poof. It all goes.

Have you ever experienced any of this - Dream poo pooed. Too hard. As if. Already been done. I'm just a small person who hasn't got experience in this area. Others are better at this stuff than me. I don't have time. It may fail. It isn't that good of an idea. People will want to steal my idea and do it better.

If you haven't, then I NEED TO SPEAK TO YOU...I believe you might be an alien!!!

The truth is, the realist part of us, the part that learnt that if I step out here...all these things happen, so I will stay safe...miserable, but safe!

Can we commit to today, just today 'pretending' that there is absolutely no reason why we can't have what we want. Lets just pretend. I watch my kids 'pretend' a whole bunch...and who does it hurt? They play with their imagination. Let us play some today!

What are you going to pretend today! Just today. Maybe just an hour, or just a few minutes! Pretend your dream is currently being developed. What does that feel like?

Scan the room you are sitting in. You need to GET that everything in this space came out of the creative space of someone's mind...no one any smarted than you!

SO in the short term it is easy...but in the long term you will wish you have have pretended more! Maybe today, instead of getting real...play for the day and get imaginative! Because actually, that is all we are...a creation of what we imagine ourselves to be..

Luv u
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment