Monday, March 18, 2013

This is what happens when I can't sleep...

I've been having a little difficulty sleeping recently. Initially, I thought there was something wrong (as we tend to do when something changes out of the norm). Then I inquired if this was actually a BAD thing. After inquiry, I know it is BRILLIANT....

I do wonder if all this beautiful meditating I have been doing has left my body confused with what it is supposed to do now when it lies down ;)

ANYWAY...here is one of the most delicious bites that came to me last night that I am really enjoying playing with in my mind...

Science now knows, that the universe is constantly expanding. If then, we are made of the same matter as the universe, just in a different form, then we too are always expanding! BOOM.

I have always known we are 'growing' but when I considering that all things in nature reach a maximum growth point...I was a little challenged. I was conflicted with the fact that while I had an inner knowing that if we are conscious we 'never stop growing'. Then I realised that things in nature that aren't conscious, still grow...hmmm.

Truth is, while we ARE nature..we are also conscious creating energy...like the universe. When we truly understand that we are expanding co-creators in our experience...every thought, every feeling, every word...it all creates our experience..ALL of it..well, there truly are no limits!

What is true for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment