Tuesday, December 11, 2012

I have grand dreams. I do. Head in the clouds kinda stuff. Dreams that need the energy of more than one person to pull see my dreams manifest in to reality.

In recent times, I have identified some great barriers or sabotage or 'gremlins' (thanks for the awesome visual Lissa Rankin)I set up for myself to keep my away from my dream. Ideas that I wont be supported, I'll be on my own, people will think I am 'too good' and 'full of myself'. That I am on my own hanging on to a cliff edge ready to fall and people standing around looking down waiting for the fall....ARG...WAKE UP!!

My biggest dream really is to create a space or spaces for women to have access to ultimate wellness. Physical wellness, mental wellness, spiritual wellness, relationship wellness, creative wellness...well...just wellness! Then impacts on our families, or communities and then the world. A 'well' world. One where we are all aware of our uniqueness and the mission each of us has to live out our earthly experience as a full expression of ourselves.

As many know, I have spent the last couple of years circling back to my inner glow. While at times I feel like I am on the outer rim, I know that I am consistently healing the 'ookies' that blocked the connection to myself.

I have had a lot of amazing teachers on my journey. Friends, professionals, partner, courses, kids, books, random strangers, nature, blogs, online. Pretty much everywhere I look I have found teachers! I feel a heavy connection to use the learnings I have gained. My experience is one I am still really embracing, healing, loving and laughing at.

Maya Angelou said "When you learn, you must teach. When you get, you must give". 2013 is going to be a year of consolidating what I have learnt on my journey so far and REALLY putting into practice. It will be a year of "Walking Wellness". I plan to blog my way through the year, with vlogs and eventually a book.

I know, who has the time (yet another 'gremlin'). I look to some of my mentors and at times feel like "It's easy for you...imagine if I didn't have a family of five to look after..imagine what I could do!" But I do, it just is. So, I am going to work with that. Most of my mentors have grown children, no children, one child, are men, or have really supportive families available to help out with looking after the blessed kidlets! I have been in search of a spirit leader who matches my profile...and still I wait. In the meantime, I can pioneer.

To walk wellness is so much more than talking wellness. To have wellness, is to be wellness! Time to move into the next phase of evolution! More walking, less talking!

Breath in breath out! Bring on 2013! YES!!

1 comment:

  1. I have really enjoyed reading this. Great way to get the thoughts down and focus. Looking forward to reading more in 2013 .

    ReplyDelete